Thread: pain in the heart

pain in the heart

Anyone else go through this...

Felt a real stabbing dull pain go through from my left shoulder blade to the front of my chest, left hand side. Lasted a couple of seconds then gone... I suffer from costocondritis but nothing like this has happend before so intense and painful with my heart area... very scarey. After 10 mins I told my wife I wanted to go to the hospital to get a blood test to see if my heart was in any distress..., my poor wife ;(

Anyway, I'm here feeling almost back to normal.. but because it was so severe it has really shaken me...

I feel distressed, was feeling really good before, but now, not good at all. I posted before with pains and asking for help, someone said heart problems are much bigger than quick stabbing pains, yet im still sitting here worried.

Ive stopped panic attacks for some months now, but still have some symptoms from time to time...but generally feel calm and in control.

Anyone help in anyway...?

Cheers, Col

Re: pain in the heart

Stabbing pains are nothing to worry about. I am having them all the time, even now, as I had some exercise. This is most likely muscle pains, lack of magnesium or potassium, tense muscles, but not heart. Heart attack pain is very different - it doesn't go away, is very intense and you can't breathe properly. I hope we'll never have to experience it! Take care.

Thread Information