Thread: No Side Effects And No Effects....

No Side Effects And No Effects....

hi been on sertraline for 2 weeks now started with half tablet building up to full. i never had any side effects only headaches and i dont feel better just the same after 2 weeks of taking. do you think it will still work for me

Re: No Side Effects And No Effects....

Maybe ask your GP? Or maybe give it another wek?
    I was on a huge dose of this a couple of years ago and it played havoc with my memory - it was like having dementia! Its different for everyone though and a lot of people have to try various drugs before they find one that works for them. Good luck.

Hello i was told i needed to take sertraline for at least 4 weeks to see if they were going to help me. As a rule all these types of drugs take 4 -6 weeks to be able to tell if you have benefits. Hope they help , if not it is ususal to have try a few to see if they work.
    kindest regards
    Spotty

many thanks for your comments. Il take them as normal. I am taking them at bedtime but dont think that will make a differance. Thanks again

I've previously taken Seroxat (20mg per day) and found that it "cured" my panic attacks (after about 6 weeks), along with my will to get up in the morning. Also, they were incredibly difficult to stop taking.
    During my present round of panic attacks I've been prescribed Sertraline and although I haven't felt quite as "don't care what happens" on Sertraline, it also hasn't stopped the attacks.
    A subjective analysis is impossible from me, but all things point to certain classes of SSRIs being suitable for certain people and some experimentation with your medical practicioner.....

Thread Information