Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just had ultrasound

just had ultrasound

ive just had my ultrasound and she wasnt very friendly to be honest.she sed as she was doing it the results will be sent to gp by monday and that she cudnt tell me anything she saw how upset i was :( i send to her cant u tell me anything she sed she didnt see anything to worry about but has got to send results to gp :( it has me worried now i gota wait all weeke.d cant cope

Re: just had ultrasound

Hi, I've been reading your posts and checking in this morning to see how you got on. I suffer with health anxiety a couple of years ago it was really bad but I've had 4 years pretty stress free but it's creeping back in slowly and I'm trying to keep a lid on it. I just wanted to to say if she said she didn't see anything to worry about, it means she didn't, she wouldn't say it otherwise! About 6 years ago I had major bowel problems, I think made worse by my anxiety I was convinced it was cancer. IT WASNT!! I believe now (that in my mind I'm in a better place) it was made worse by my anxiety. Now relax enjoy your weekend, and spend quality time with your children. You are healthy apart from your anxiety and I truly believe this, I've been there, done it got the T shirt and I never want to wear it again! CBT for me was my saviour. Good luck xxx

She didn't see anything to worry about - well there you go then!

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

wud she just say that tho ? to get me out she cud see i was upset.but wasnt friendly at all really

Nope she wouldn't

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

well lets hope so i also had a fbc yest and rang up and the results are bk bit doc hasnt checked um yet :( gota ring upater

---------- Post added at 12:04 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

thankypu lea i appfeciate t
    your post and to hear what ube been thro its so hard im noe thinking i dont wana get to happy by what ahe sed incase its still bad :( how the mind works hey :( x

Honestly it is your mind, there is no way she would tell you that there wasn't anything worrying if there was, no way at all. Please try to forget this and start to enjoy your life x

Quote Originally Posted by Beckie4567 View Post
    she sed she didnt see anything to worry about...
    Exactly!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

thankd all still have to wait till monday ill let u all no thanks for your support x

Will you believe what the doctor says when he/she has told you the results or will you think something has been missed and you should have had an internal scan? I say this as I think I can anticipate how your mind will work...

Beckie, I hope you enjoy the wedding tomorrow and can get some respite from your HA? I hope also that you can get some HA targeted therapy very soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information