Seems like i always have a long list of symptoms and if i sit here long enough i can come up with more, i always have pain somewhere (head, neck, chest, tummy, legs, arms, etc) Most friends and family don't even blink an eye anymore when i say about a "new" pain cuz they all believe its my anxiety, they don't even care when i do have a pain. So here is my belief,,,,One day i'm gonna have a pain that really "IS" something and everyone including myself is gonna write it off as my anxiety, its gonna continue to get worse but we're all gonna think its still my anxiety then one day it will be too late and i wont be able to function then i will die. That is what i see my future to be, kinda scarey to me! Dr's don't believe me anymore, i've seen all the dr's in my area and even a few out of my area and they all write it down as anxiety. I don't have insurance so my husband said we can no longer afford these visits to the dr. I agree with him, things are getting expensive and the dr costs at least $75 to just walk in the office. If you haven't already figured it out i'm going through a really "down" period and i have nothing positive to think about right now. I'm having really bad pain in my lower left tummy, more to my hip and i know thats it has to be ovarian cancer or worse so i have pretty much planned my bleak future And what really sucks is i was doing so good for about 2 weeks and BAM here i am again, Lots Of Self Pity Comming From Me This Week