Hi ...... panicking ALOT .......

My form was handed in last week (Newcastle). I know now that I made the mistake of filling in the form by myself (I was so anxious I didn't look up any help on the net). So I guess I will have no doubt failed already.
I have been claiming ESA sinc early Jan when Dr told me I was too bad to be working. I suffer from Anxiety/Panic and severe Tinnitus/Hyperacusis (which has given me thoughts of suicide on more than one occasion).

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of questions you are asked for Mental Health problems. I have been told they ask how you got there etc and I am taking someone with me (who coincidently works for the DWP).
I have read that they ask you how much tv you watch and what your hobbies are etc ...... are they trying to catch you out with something???

I am sorry if some of this does not make sense but I am pretty freaked out.
I don't know how long it will take to get the brown envelope with my medical app time and date in it .... my friend handed it in and said there was quite a pile and the receptionist said they were only seeing people twice a week becasue of cut backs, I do not know how much of that to believe though.

so sorry for rambling. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I do want to go back to my job I am just not capable yet.

Julie xx