Thread: human contact, pleaaaase

human contact, pleaaaase

i'm 35, woman, live in Argentina.
    I don't know what to do with my life or how to fix all the mess i have done.
    i feel like i need the guidence i never had at 18 every year since i had that age.
    same rock has knocked me down so many times, i just don't have energy to get up anymore.
    Iīd really like to talk to people, because i spend the whole day alone. Donīt talk to a single soul.
    No friends, no boyfriend, no job, no university no nothing. just mother and sister talking about diets, hair products and stuff like that.

I'm currently looking for a job, and taking therapy to find out what i want to persue in my life,AGAIN.

So, i kind of have hope right now.
    But then stuff happens and i feel like shit again.
    I have asked for help and people just walked away.
    I guess online chat and practicing english will be a great deal of help. i may be able to help someone too, cause i'm an encyclopedia of what you shoul do in life, if you wanna rouin it.
    thanks.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya transibunt_illud and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: human contact, pleaaaase

Good morning transibunt_illud

Sorry to hear about your situation and I totally get how you feel. My suggestion would be to join social media (Instagram, Snapchat) follow others that spark your interest. I follow other artist (writers, painters, photographers) and have discovered a wealth of online friends. I also encourage you to participate here at NMP.

By doing this you will discover some people are just selfish. But every once in a while, you will find a true soul that cares about your well being. Best to you transibunt_illud on your journey. And do not worry, your English is just fine.

I am glad you feel there is a direction shining with a little of that magical stuff hope, I hope that you continue walking toward it and feeling it touch you more each week that passes, welcome to nomorepanic!
    ''...an utter depression of soul which I can compare to no earthly sensation more properly than to the after-dream of the reveller upon opium - the bitter lapse into everyday life, the hideous dropping off of the veil. There was an iciness, a sinking, a sickening of the heart, an unredeemed dreariness of thought which no goading of the imagination could torture into aught of the sublime.''

make sure you pop into the chat room..... we are a friendly bunch.... it is busier in the uk evenings though :/

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Hello. I feel just like you. Would like to chat.

Thread Information