Evening

Not posted for a while as been doing really well with the anxiety. Started new job that got bit stressful and anxiety levels jumped which has increased my awareness of the heart and brought the skipped beats back. My stomach has also been awful and I know there is a link between the heart and stomach.

few things which feedback would be great on:

- sat at my desk after eating and can feel huge pressure on top of stomach which causes stomach to bloat. I then burp non stop and get feeling heart is going crazy, take pulse and generally feels ok. When this last happened had couple of thuds just below the sternum, could this be gas or skipped beat irritated by the gas?
- keep getting a strange feeling on left side of chest, more of an inflammation feeling than a fluttering. Could this be nerves at top of stomach sending out the feeling to the chest?
- went to gym today to try and help my anxiety and stress. Walked for 2 and half mins and then started to run, almost immediately when started running I got a strange feeling in top of chest (midway between neck and nipple) that went up to throat. I suppose it was probably a skipped beat but had also eaten bacon and sausage two hours before so could it have been reflux? I suffer badly with reflux! I continued to run for another 20 minutes with no further skipped beats. What worries me is I have read that Palpatations on exertion are a cause for concern? I saw my GP last Thursday and told her skipped beats were more and she said "you've had two 24 hr monitors, an echo and a stress test all coming back normal". Do I need to make an urgent appointment to tell her about the skipped beat whilst excercising or the fact that had clear echo and stress test mean that it would just be treated as another normal benign skipped beat? Are palps whilst exercising only a concern as can signal coronary heart disease but if had echo and stress test then nothing to worry about?

Sorry with the length of message but any views would be great.

Thanks