Thread: hello all

hello all

Hi everyone,

Just registered and I've been trying but failing to write my introductory post because I'm getting worked up about what to write. *sighs* ok here goes.

I have just joined the forum as I'm looking for advice / people to talk to about my anxiety.

I have been a "worrier" all my life (I worry if I've nothing to worry about!) but in the last few months, due to new health concerns, the anxiety I'd put up with all my life suddenly blossomed into something that felt out of my control.

So I spoke to my GP, who mentioned generalised anxiety and that I have the beginnings of OCD symptoms which she doesn't want to see get worse. So she started me on Sertraline, which I've been on for a few weeks now.

I'm not sure what else to say here cos the very reason I've joined is to talk about something very specific and I don't want to duplicate what I'm saying. So I think I'll start another post with my actual question if that's ok.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya ChocolateButton and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: hello all

Chocolatebutton to NMP hope you find what you need to help you ATB

Re: hello all

Ahhhhhha hi again, just seen this, and we've already been talking on your thread.However, this does give me a bit of background to things as well.

Thread Information