Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Livinglifetothefull CBT course,

Re: Livinglifetothefull CBT course,

I found the intro section to be useful, as it guides you through and starts out - printed out some info from the others too - they have exercises to do.
    I started Anxiety Control 1, Practical Problem Solving is a good one, Changing Unhelpful Thinking - these are good ones to help you think about situations a little clearer and avoiding negative thoughts.

I'm finding it quite hard. I think I get overwhelmed with things. I only started it yesterday and I've gone through quite a few modules, I bought a notepad and pens so that I could jot things down because I'm unable to print the sheets off but I'm finding it hard to figure out where to start, what to try and do first, I need to be told something specific to do, like go to the shops, instead of thinking this think this, instead of leaving from anxiety do this and this.
    Maybe I'm putting too much effort into it, just when I try to do something I like to really try and get fully into it I'm just finding it hard to find a starting point, what to write.

Hi everyone,

Been away from the laptop since I wrote this thread. Looks like there has been some interest in the on line CBT course. personally haven't had a chance to sart it but think I will try it this week. Maybe if we could all use this thread we may be able to hekop each other through if neccessary.

Good luck everyone, loook for eard to hear some success's.

Ron

I tried it for a while but found it a bit clinical.. I changed to another free one called moodgym and found it much easier to get along with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information