Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: finaly in a homeless shelter

Re: finaly in a homeless shelter

Good luck! Can't go wrong with determination

Best wishes Greg, glad that things are looking up for you , hope you find your own house soon.

ohh thats good to.hear annie
    im.so.glad you had a.lovely time.you deserve it.nice to.have time out...a little break...

---------- Post added at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

thanks guys for all your suport
    i feel good and looking forward to getting my own place.its looking possitive that ill get my own place.just goto sit it out at the hostle which im happy to do.i love it there

When I first read the subject of your thread, Greg, I thought "oh no" bit actually, I felt reassured after I read your first post here. I am hopeful and rooting for you. Glad too that it sounds like you are getting some decent help (not only with practical day to day stuff like meals.... But the all important step of finding somewhere more permanent to live). It was really nice to hear you sound positive. Fingers crossed for you!

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

Also, moving 5 times..... That is difficult enough because they do saying moving house is one of the most stressful things you can go through...... I has really been a nightmare for you, Greg.

thankyou guys for all your possitive coments helps me a lot...i just want to be settled in my own place and have my own front door.one way or another they have told me i will get my own place.thrte are two ways i can get it...first way is i get awarded more points on my housing for my mental health,giving me enough to bid on a property and win the bid.at the moment i only have 15 points and have no chance of winning any bids.if my mental health letter and letter from my local MP and doctors.iv been told i could get around 25-30 points.if that happens ill be able to get a one bed flat in time.the other option if i dont get awarded any points the will refere me to rent aid.which is where they pay the deposit and rent uo front.it would be private ren.so i would prefere to get the points and get a council property.fingers crossed for the points.so one way or another ill get a flat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information