View Poll Results: How much Sertaline do you take a day?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 50mg or below

13 54.17%
  • 100mg

5 20.83%
  • 150mg

4 16.67%
  • 200mg or above

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your daily dose of Sertraline / Zoloft

Whats your daily dose of Sertraline / Zoloft

Trying to gauge how much most people take:
    [Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]

Re: Whats your daily dose of Sertraline / Zoloft

Just been up'd from 50mg to 100mg after 6weeks
    [Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]

Looks like i'm on quite a high dose by the looks of it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jill-Louise View Post
    Looks like i'm on quite a high dose by the looks of it.....
    Are you taking 150mg? has it helped you?

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

How's the 100mg going panic? Do you feel any better? I'm going through hell with this new med ... Headache, nausea, being sick but least I'll lose a bit of weight lol!

i'm on 150mg

Only started the up'd dose today - had no extra side effects, but not noticed anything yet - but is first day I've taken at 100mg. Awh Melancholia I'm sorry hear that. I'm still getting tension head aches and tired most of day, oh and ridiculous dry mouth all the time.

I have been on 200mg of sertraine for the last 12 days. I increased by 25mg every 2-3 weeks. I think this is the highest recommended dose .

Got an appointment with my phsychiatrist on 19th october, I am hoping that i continue to improve as i would not like to go through a change ad's.

Take care

Sue

Has it helped Sue? Are you better than started and how are you feeling at the moment?

I am definatly improving thank you, I am not as anxious, I am sleeping and eating better, my mood is not as low in the mornings as it was and I am have periods of time where I forget that I am suffering with depression/anxietyetc. Which is a positive sign i guess.

The only thing for me that not improving as much is my agoraphobia. As this came back with a vengence. With the depression I just haven't had the energy or the motivation to fight it off.

I am setting small goals now and starting to move forward but it is a slow process. In fact my whole recovery feels very slow....and i want to be better right now....lol.

How are you doing, i notice you have increased to 100 mg, i suppose it will be a little while before you feel the benefits. If only AD's were like Asprin, take one wait an hour, depression and anxiety gone...if only!!!

Take care

Sue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information