Thread: wierd tickle - cough

wierd tickle - cough

hi

Has anyone had a wierd tickle which feels as if its down low in the chest. I keep trying to cough to relieve it, but its almost as if its too low down to reach (hard to explain). Feels really odd and very irratating. I've made my throat sore trying to cough. This is a new symptom for me - i am so sick of these anxiety symptoms - its as if i get used to them and try and accept them - then it throws another my way which starts me off all over again. I am really trying hard to accept the way I am, but I feel so crap most of the time, I'm finding it hard to function.

Judi

Re: wierd tickle - cough

I too have just developed this symptom, feel the need to keep clearing my chest and coughing, I have made my voice horse doing this and have now convinced myself I have something wrong with my chest. I am just starting to be free from anxiety and once again have fallen into the trap of believing there is something wrong with me again. I think Judipat we just have to try to ignore this and keep going forward dont lets fall back into the trap. Good luck.

Re: wierd tickle - cough

thanks for your reply - its so reassurring when your know you are not alone. My throat is so sore at the moment and like you, i feel quite hoarse. i've never had this symptom before (and I've had most). I get so fed up of not feeling well.
    Thanks again

Thread Information