Hey everyone I am a 20 year old male and for the last 3 months now I have been having this pain under my left rib cage which feels like a dull ache that sometimes burns/stings and is usually worse when I am lying down or sitting. It first came on when I was working i'm a videographer that specializes in live music following dj's around basically and I was up on a platform leaning back with my camera and all of sudden the pain came on along with reflux coming up my throat. Ever since then I have had the pain and I have gone through so many tests an ultrasound of my entire abdomen, a gastroscopy (while on Nexium which I came off after the test 2 months ago), colonoscopy along with numerous blood tests, urine tests and stool tests which have all come up completely clear. My doctor thinks that I have health anxiety and that's what is causing the pain can this really be the case can it be caused by that? I really don't feel convinced is there anything the doctor is missing he now wants to refer me to a psychologist? I am also going to see a physio as it may be muscle related anyone got any ideas or had similar experiences?