Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dog bit my pe**s

Re: Dog bit my pe**s

Was actually just at the vets yesterday he's up to date on everything ^

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    If it still works ok I wouldn't worry but if you feel the need to cock your leg up a lamp post ......
    Remember... It's only 6" between the curb and the gutter

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Remember... It's only 6" between the curb and the gutter

Positive thoughts
    Don't be crude, Fish

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Don't be crude, Fish
    You've not heard that before KK? The gutter being crude and the curb being on the clean side... it doesn't take much to go from clean to crude (thus the 6").

I believe it was just your dirty mind reading into things

Let's face it... The thread title and subject matter could go south real fast here!

Positive thoughts and
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

You've not heard that before KK? The gutter being crude and the curb being on the clean side... it doesn't take much to go from clean to crude (thus the 6").

Let's face it... The thread title and subject matter could go south real fast here!

Positive thoughts and
    I went out and measured it, and in the UK it's 7"

Never Surrender, Comrade

I was half expecting this one to add to my list of possible rabies scenarios!

I really wouldn't worry about it. Dogs nip us when they play as they get a bit excited.

If your tail starts wagging at the postman before you start dry humping him then...thats for another website, we all have our fetishes

First timers often forget about their teeth

Positive thoughts and

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I was half expecting this one to add to my list of possible rabies scenarios!

I really wouldn't worry about it. Dogs nip us when they play as they get a bit excited.

If your tail starts wagging at the postman before you start dry humping him then...thats for another website, we all have our fetishes

First timers often forget about their teeth

Woof Woof.

You'll be totally fine. I have a puppy and he often catches me with his teeth when he's playfully mouthing and I have red marks (sounds like this is what happened here rather than a full on bite?). I reckon it's because it's on this part of your body that you're worrying. If it was on your arm or leg you probably wouldn't give it another thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaboodle View Post
    You'll be totally fine. I have a puppy and he often catches me with his teeth when he's playfully mouthing and I have red marks (sounds like this is what happened here rather than a full on bite?). I reckon it's because it's on this part of your body that you're worrying. If it was on your arm or leg you probably wouldn't give it another thought.
    Every man reading it must have winced

There you are. KK measured 7".

---------- Post added at 10:13 ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 ----------

Sorry OP.

You really will be fine. He is up to date with his vacs, you have cleaned the area and he didn't draw blood. You'll be fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information