Thread: Starting CBT again

Starting CBT again

Hi everyone, I went to the doctor last week regarding a white spot on one of my tonsils, but I spoke to her about how out of control my anxiety has been lately so she has referred me to the mental health nurse for some appointments to go over my CBT techniques again. I got my first apt letter today so I'm looking forward to talking to a professional about my issues and not annoy my family and friends so much! As supportive and amazing as they have been, I know I get on their nerves and try their patience alot! I'm not kidding when I say I'm looking forward to the appointments, for me, admitting that I have a problem is never an issue, I just want it dealt with asap.
    Lately I've been feeling that EVERYTHING is happening to me with regards to my health, and even though I know 95% of it is anxiety, we all know how powerful our minds are and sometimes no amount of common sense can convince us otherwise that we are seriously ill or dying.
    I'll let everyone know how it goes, hopefully we can all seek help for this bloody thing! x

Re: Starting CBT again

I hope it works out for you! It really is rather annoying.

Thread Information