Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone had a mole thats ticked all the right boxes for melanoma but came back fin

Newbie with health anxiety!!... my new think is my moles!!

Hi everyone,

First post and driving myself mad with my health anxiety to the point I have convinced myself i have skin cancer!

Dam Dr Google!!

I have had a mole on my shoulder blade for a year (could of been longer) but it feels slightly hard like a blackhead? If ingored it while dealing with other stresses and this week I have been homing back in on the mole.

I feel like whatever I'm doing I can always feel it, like it's rubbing or pulling and get a slight pain if I knock it.

Still feels hard and googled it which is not what I should of done... I have booked an appointment with the docs next week (so scared) but I have convinced myself already it's goong to be a bad outcome.

I am a very moley persons with large ones small ones soft ones and now in over drive thinking they are all bad.

The one on my shoulder is the only one that feels the way it feels and worried I have left it unchecked for to long.

I have a 2 and 3 year old and i worry something bad is going to happen to me and leave them without a mum.

Im such a worrier cos iv had things like warts, small strange spots in the past so skin cancer is always a fear of something I have.

Anyone else have small hard moles that have been ok?

Re: Newbie with health anxiety!!... my new think is my moles!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs overthinker View Post
    Hi everyone,

First post and driving myself mad with my health anxiety to the point I have convinced myself i have skin cancer!

Dam Dr Google!!

I have had a mole on my shoulder blade for a year (could of been longer) but it feels slightly hard like a blackhead? If ingored it while dealing with other stresses and this week I have been homing back in on the mole.

I feel like whatever I'm doing I can always feel it, like it's rubbing or pulling and get a slight pain if I knock it.

Still feels hard and googled it which is not what I should of done... I have booked an appointment with the docs next week (so scared) but I have convinced myself already it's goong to be a bad outcome.

I am a very moley persons with large ones small ones soft ones and now in over drive thinking they are all bad.

The one on my shoulder is the only one that feels the way it feels and worried I have left it unchecked for to long.

I have a 2 and 3 year old and i worry something bad is going to happen to me and leave them without a mum.

Im such a worrier cos iv had things like warts, small strange spots in the past so skin cancer is always a fear of something I have.

Been there, done that. Especially because my sister had some huge problems with it and had to have removal, skin grafs, but is perfectly OK now. You'll be OK either way - easily treatable. Let us know the good news!

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I hope all is well with her now?

I had the waiting to be seen and the worry going through your mind building up to it. Can't sleep can't eat and convinced myself i have the worste case of it until I'm told other wise.

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

Thread Tools*Search this Thread*Rate Thread*Display Modes*

* #1*****

*23-09-17, 13:08

Mrs overthinker*

Newbie with health anxiety!!... my new think is my moles!!

Hi everyone,

Dam Dr Google!!*

I feel like whatever I'm doing I can always feel it, like it's rubbing or pulling and get a slight pain if I knock it.*

I am a very moley persons with large ones small ones soft ones and now in over drive thinking they are all bad.*

The one on my shoulder is the only one that feels the way it feels and worried I have left it unchecked for to long.*

I have a 2 and 3 year old and i worry something bad is going to happen to me and leave them without a mum.*

Im such a worrier cos iv had things like warts, small strange spots in the past so skin cancer is always a fear of something I have.*

* #2*****

*23-09-17, 14:04

Vikingbeast*

Quote:

Originally Posted by*Mrs overthinker*

Hi everyone,

Dam Dr Google!!*

I feel like whatever I'm doing I can always feel it, like it's rubbing or pulling and get a slight pain if I knock it.*

I am a very moley persons with large ones small ones soft ones and now in over drive thinking they are all bad.*

The one on my shoulder is the only one that feels the way it feels and worried I have left it unchecked for to long.*

I have a 2 and 3 year old and i worry something bad is going to happen to me and leave them without a mum.*

Im such a worrier cos iv had things like warts, small strange spots in the past so skin cancer is always a fear of something I have.*

Been there, done that. Especially because my sister had some huge problems with it and had to have removal, skin grafs, but is perfectly OK now. You'll be OK either way - easily treatable. Let us know the good news!

* #3*****

*23-09-17, 19:52

Mrs overthinker*

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I hope all is well with her now?

I had the waiting to be seen and the worry going through your mind building up to it. Can't sleep can't eat and convinced myself i have the worste case of it until I'm told other wise.

Just been to the docs... managed to get an appointment a day sooner and he told me it looks fine!!

Still convinced but all part of my HA.

Mole question... moles in strange places

Mole question...

Okay so today I had the all clear that a mole on shoulder was fine.
    Im so stupid because there are 2 dark moles I have on my bikini line that I backed out of mentioning to check 🙈

Im going to have a full body check for moles with a derm because I can't rest bit my question is has anyone else got moles in this area????

I had a panic attack infront of the docs so he was managing my anxiety so didn't think to drop my trousersto shoe him my other 2 mole friends

Im NOT googling it😱😱😱

before you start googling anything else just don't. Anytime you have a health concern just go to your doctor. Or if you can just wait a couple of days and see if it gets better or worse. JUST DONT GOOGLE!!!! IT WILL MESS YOU UP

Totally learnt my lession with Dr Google! I have officially banned muself from looking anything up on there ��

4 year old mole... docs refferd me now I'm worried it's melanoma!!!

So 2 weeks ago I went on meds for anxiety. Today was a follow up to see how i was getting on with them.

Well I though while I was there I would show the doc a dark mole I had on my bikini line.... he looked at it and said he was going to reffer me because it's only 4 years old and the colour of it.

He said he was going to do it as an emergency so I'm seem within 2 weeks and not waiting months.

Not the best thing to hear when your anxiety is sky high! My husband saw the state I was in when o got back that he rang round to get me a private appointment for Tuesday.

Feel like I have taken 10 steps back and conceived myselfi have melanoma and I'm going to leave my 2 small children without a mum.

I feel numb with worry and don't know what to do with myself until Tuesday😪😪

Re: 4 year old mole... docs refferd me now I'm worried it's melanoma!!!

Unfortunately, situations like this are often a no win situation for an anxiety sufferer. If he had referred you on the slow track you'd be worrying it's spreading and it will be too late. Knowing you suffer from anxiety, he put you on the fast track and even knowing this you're still panicking.

It sounds like CYA medicine (cover your arse) and for your own reassurance. Let us know what they say

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: 4 year old mole... docs refferd me now I'm worried it's melanoma!!!

Thank You for the fast reply!

He did mention that he wanted to fast track it. He try to sugar coat it by saying he wants it looked at due to the age of it and the colour.

He did try to reassure me to not panic between now and then but I can't help it... surelyif he though it was nothing he wouldn't refer me 🙈🙈

I'm my own worst enemy... I'm worried because it is dark and the WHAT if it is melanoma??.... it's been there a few years now so what if it's already worked it's way in my body and that's it!!..... SEE I'm worrying so so much 😱

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

Oh god I hate this.... having anxieity attacks ����

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information