Hello everyone, first time poster and long time lurker.

I'll start off by saying that I have had some sort of HA probably since I was 14 years old (currently 23). You name it... I've had it. Everything from ALS, rabies, MS, cancers, blood clots, or heart problems. Within the last few years, I have been doing very well with my HA and had mostly forgotten about it. However, these past 2 and a half months have been some of the most difficult of my life in terms of my anxiety.

It all started at the end of July when I went to my PCP with minor chest pain (never should have gone, it was just a muscle strain). During the visit, they listened and did and EKG, everything seemed fine. They came back to the room telling me that the EKG was abnormal in a way that they feared that my heart was enlarged. I was told to not over-exert myself and to relax until they could get me to a cardiologist the next week. I was devastated. I couldn't comprehend was I was just told... How could a young and fit guy like me just be told I might have something serious wrong with my heart? The next week was pure hell as I couldn't eat, sleep, and cried a lot. I went to the cardiologist and they performed an EKG where he said everything looked normal... needless to say I was so relieved. He ordered some blood work and an Echo just to be sure, and I was told to be back in three weeks. During this time, my blood work also came back abnormal because I had been dehydrated during the test, this set off more fears of bone cancer and lung cancer. (Dr.Google became my best friend during this time) I go back and have the Echo and get the good news that everything is fairly normal (just some minor leakage due to a heart murmur which I have most likely had my whole life). I express my concern with the blood work and he said that some things might be abnormal, but that I shouldn't worry. I took his word to heart and had a great weekend.

The next week (First week of September) I had to have a follow up with my PCP where they did some follow up blood work to check some stuff out and the next day I got the all clear. Problem is... two hours after my all clear I get an abdominal pain that lasts for 4 days. After 24 hours, I decided to go to the urgent care to see what was going on. They performed more blood work and a CBC and everything was normal. I was convinced that I had some sort of colon cancer and was constantly checking stools to check for blood. At one point I thought my stool was too light and I had liver or pancreas cancer. After 4 days of minor pain, it vanished and I felt normal again.

A few days go by and I pinch a muscle/nerve in my neck that gave me a minor headache for almost 2 weeks. This was when I decided to give my friend Dr.Google a quick search for stiff neck headaches and found that I now had meningitis. I was constantly checking my temperature for fever and seeing if I could touch my chin to my chest. Needless to say, I did not ever have meningitis, but this constant search for a rash led to discover that I tiny red pin-point blood spots on my arms and chest. I found that Dr.Google told me they were petechiae and I most likely had a blood disorder... great... During this time as well, I noticed that I had a bruise on my thigh that I had no clue where it came from. It was really small and healed up within a week and a half. Though, I wasn't satisfied I have been constantly checking my body for bumps, bruises, blood spots, and swollen lymph nodes for weeks now. I have found that I had two more bruises pop up on my left thigh that went away within a week and another on my right thigh that went away within a week. I even got a bruise from playing soccer one night and it swelled into a hematoma, but it even is almost gone within a week and a half. At the moment, I am terrified of leukemia. These pin-point red dots and the random bruises have sent me into a world of anxiety that I can't seem to get out of. The more and more I search my body, the more I find that scares me. I go to my PCP again tomorrow and I am asking for a referral to a psychiatrist to go along with the little bit of counseling I am already taking part in. Thanks for listening and if anyone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.