Thread: Greetings from a newbie!

Smile Greetings from a newbie!

Hey everyone! I'm a newbie so I figured this would be a good time to introduce myself!

I'm Gabby, an 18 year-old who's lived most of my life in and around big cities— which has, if you haven't guessed it, been terrible for my anxiety.

Currently, I'm not on any medications, nor do I see a therapist. Financially I'm not in the place to afford either, so I've just been coping the best I can. I found this forum on a friend's advice and came here mostly to get any tips for my anxiety— but specifically for my agoraphobia. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel, but all my vacations always end up plagued by anxiety one way or another, to the point where I have to seclude myself inside my hotel in order to stay (somewhat) calm. I've had panic attacks in the past, but none recently, as I haven't traveled in awhile (which is usually when I get them).

I'd really appreciate any advice, and would like to hear some of your stories as well.

See you around the forums!

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya StillSearching and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information