Thread: Newbie Here Just Saying Hello!

Smile Newbie Here Just Saying Hello!

Hello! Newbie here so just introducing myself.

I'm Jack, 21, who has social anxiety living in not so sunny North Wales!

Still trying to figure my life out but I'm trying to go forwards as I've spent too much time going the other way. I'm currently on 150g Sertraline and see a therapist on a regular basis. Basically just trying to build little steps, get talking to more like-minded people and it was actually the topic of dating sites that made me join as that's been my next step.

I'll be looking at the meet-up section next on this site, but me and my therapist are looking into setting up a 'social' meet-up style thing in our local community centre for like-minded people so as well as meeting new people on here. I'm hoping to find some local users maybe.

I'll end it there though as this is turning into a life-story rather than a hello.
    As a end note, I'd love to talk to people so please feel free to get in touch!

Thanks for reading,

Jack.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya JackLowe and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Newbie Here Just Saying Hello!

which part of north wales I from Llanfairpwllgwyngyll have caravan in towyn and now in crewe Cheshire, my anxiety is much better still get off days but have a great partner and friends x

Quote Originally Posted by welshgirl in crewe View Post
    which part of north wales I from Llanfairpwllgwyngyll have caravan in towyn and now in crewe Cheshire, my anxiety is much better still get off days but have a great partner and friends x
    I'm not far from Llanfairpwllgwyngyll but closer to Towyn. I'm in Prestatyn next to Rhyl if you know it? I've been to Crewe but can't say I know it

Would you described as all I want haha. Hoping to find local people as not to sound like a loner but my friends are more the partying type. And a partner, well still dreaming on that one!

Of course I no towyn got a static caravan on owens site go every weekend lol I have settled in crewe work in the hospital with dementia and ppl who had strokes

That sounds great! Like a nice country retreat or something.

And cool job too, mad respect anyone working in the health sector.

Thread Information