Thread: Help me please :'( :'(

Unhappy Help me please :'( :'(

Hi i just posted another post please could you look at both of these and reply to both there is alot more info in my other one.

Basically i have a servere form of anxiety, it is ruling my life, i can't sleep, i can't focus and i can't be happy. This is extremely serious and i really need your help. Some reassurence maybe? that im not the only one going through this awful time. Please read my other post and could you tell me if you experience the same feelings? I also tend to get alot of pain constantly all over my body, do you get that? Apperantly anxiety people feel it more because they worry more? thankyou x

Re: Help me please :'( :'(

Hi first of all sorry I cannot be of much help but there is loads of info if you go to the anxiety forum.

You are far from being alone as many people on this site suffer in a similar way.

Hi Duke,
    As Elen hints, we are all in the same boat and doing our best to help each other, so you are not alone and the symptoms you describe are shared by all of us in some form. I've already found, reading replying to posts helpful and the information on the site just as useful. Whenever you are feeling low, just post and at the very least, you will get some words of reassurance .
    Best wishes.
    Shaun

Thankyou.
    It makes me feel better to know that im not alone on this, and other people know how i am feeling.
    I just wish i had found this site sooner, it really is brilliant.
    Thankyou again x

ooo defo hun i axhe everywhere when im anxious i get tired abnd drained then more anxious from feeling like this xx will take a look at your other posts see if i can help at all sending hugs xx

Just wanted to say hello and say that there is lots of help here. We're all in the same boat and we'll help each other as much as we can.

Thread Information