Thread: livinglifetothefull

livinglifetothefull

Hi, has anyone visited or joined the web site 'livinglifetothefull', i found it by accident on the net and it sounds wonderful. It provides a free course for people and i signed up and thought that was it, i'm now joined and i can start the course. No i can't. For some reason it has accepted me on the course but will not give me the options for the course to start. I have emailed the administrator lots and even she does not know what the problem is. We've tried a different browser and i've even got another email and logged on again and i still can't get the course options. We can't work out what the problem is and i can't get my course. I was really looking forward to it and thought it may have helped me, was hoping!! Anyway, i can't get on and am really disappointed and wondered if anyone out there had another site that i could get the same from, please help.x

Angiebaby.x
    It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

Hi Angie, it may be just a temporary problem you have. I've dipped in and out of the course over the past few months and find it very good. I've just tried now to log in and got in no problem. Persevere, it's worth it.

Love Jo x

Re: livinglifetothefull

I've just registered for the Live Life To The Full course but fear it might be just like other websites I've joined.
    Too tired to listen to the audio but shall carry on with it another day.
    I clicked on an orange square on the right hand side of the web page,

Quote Originally Posted by ju.ann_30 View Post
    I've just registered for the Live Life To The Full course but fear it might be just like other websites I've joined.
    Too tired to listen to the audio but shall carry on with it another day.
    I clicked on an orange square on the right hand side of the web page,
    whats the addy for liveing life to the full do u just typ that in would like to have a look thanks trish

Here is the direct link to the LLTTF course. It is totally free, and is authored by Dr Chris Williams, a well respected CBT author and trainer.

It is essentialy a self help system to help people with low mood and depression and is based on CBT, and if that isnt your cup of tea, there are paper based work sheets to download again for free, and even a video version of the system that you can play on your computer.

Angiebaby If your having trouble with logging in, try first the FAQs page or if that doesnt help, email them, a Lovely lady called Anna would be happy to guide you.

yes its very good,i did it last year and it really helped me, i would also recommend it to anyone

Thread Information