Hey guys.

After spending the past 12 months a nervous wreck over my migraine auras it now appears that my 12 year old daughter has inherited the dreaded gene!!!
I'm really worried how I'm going to deal with this. I've been freaking out since the school rang me to collect her this morning! She had all the same symptoms that I experience but I keep worrying how am I going to fix this! I don't want this for her! I'm so so scared. I worry so badly about what they could do to damage her health! I remember being 11 when my mum got the call many years ago and she freaked and raced me to the dr thinking Something serious was happening to me! Since that episode, I didn't have another one until last year at the age of 33!!!! But i didn't stop at one...I ended up with 10 in one year! I know my mum has had the odd one over the years but not as frequent as what I experienced last year!
Could someone please shed some light and reassure me that my daughter will be ok and these are just nothing to be afraid of???

Kel x