Thread: Breast referral - support needed :(

Breast referral - support needed :(

Well went to see dr about pain in right boob but mostly about a red bite like mark on top of breast towards armpit that not gone (had 5 days) has been very itchy but been good and not touched it but whole boob v painful. She said not concerned about pain and no discernable lumps but right breast tissue thicker and firmer than left and the rash and fact rest of breat quite mottled she is uncertain about so doing a 2 wk referral :( I am so so scared. She said not certain it is sinister but not sure what it is so need to check. I have private insurance with work - I know I am very lucky... So used that and I have got appt for mammogram etc tonight. So so scared and convinced this is it. Symtoms match inflammatory breast cancer! Imagine will hve biopsy taken too. I know lucky than most as not a lot of time to wait but on total melt down. Have to collect daughter soon and no idea how going to hold together :( I had not noticed breast thickening... Has any one had mottled breast, red type rash oor thicker tiSsue? Feel so alone? X

Re: Breast referral - support needed :(

I've not been in this situation but I just wanted to send you luck and say I'm thinking of you. X

Re: Breast referral - support needed :(

Thank you all so much for replying (and on other thread too - sorry that it posted twice, seems to do it on my phone). Good news - consultant exam, mammogram and ultrasound all clear - full post on other thread xx

Thread Information