Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: constant swaying and derealisation

Re: constant swaying and derealisation

Hey! just checking in to see how you feel! I've been experiencing the same symptoms as well. Awful swaying and rocking sensation when I walk, sit and lay down. On top of this I have been having terrible derealization. Everything seems like it isnt real or is in a different light. Ive been feeling this way for over 2 months now as well. This is just straight awful...

I'm also suffering from this for nearly a year now - January 24th 2016 it all started after a panic attack after I found blood on the toilet which turned out to be nothing.

Can't help but think its Lyme disease as a lot of people mention, but also this symptom seems to appear quite a lot on Anxiety forums across the internet.

The day before it happened I was fine, then the day after my whole world changed. I can't exercise due to increasing fear of dying/collapsing because I feel I can't breathe (I use to exercise intensively everyday prior to all this). I can't drink coffee (I use to drink a coffee everyday). I can't drink alcohol because it makes me panicky that its poisoning me or ill die or make my swaying worse. I use to drink alcohol once a week and I had a very high tolerance to it.

I was under a lot of stress from my final year of University and that panic attack that kicked this all off was after a heavy night of drinking. So my life changed over night, it wasn't gradual. I had perhaps a few shooting pains in my chest and maybe a few lightheaded spells prior to this, but that was it.

Usually Lyme disease is gradual from the initiation of the tick bite (don't recall one), didn't get a rash either, no flu-like symptoms either.

could be labrynthitis but also maybe menieres disease , which i have been diagnosed with it comes and goes but when you feel dizzy or sick its really really tough makes you feel ill and other times you just feel detatched from life, thankfully it calms down after a while i now feel completely fine most of the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information