Thread: im so tired and want to get better !!

Unhappy im so tired and want to get better !!

im a 19 year old girl suffering from health anxiety, anxiety, and intrusive thought
    im very tired of living everyday with everyday anxiety and want to know how people have been dealing with their mental health illness in oter ways other than therapy and medication (which i have tried both).
    than you for your help!

Re: im so tired and want to get better !!

Hey just thought I'd let you know you're not alone. I'm in the same boat and feel exactly as you do. I'm exhausted from this illness it's hard to keep up the fight everyday x

Hi Natalya, I know how you feel.

I'm exhausted from this illness it's hard to keep up the fight everyday.
    This really made me think of my favourite word.

Surrender...

The first step to beating anxiety is realising there is nothing to fight.

You just accept the moment for what it is...

I DID THIS LAST NIGHT! I have been struggling with my anxiety a little lately, and last night I reminded myself to not fight it.

I just surrendered to the moment.... I am anxious.... so what.... who cares..... it doesn't matter....

That instantly reduces tension and stress. I got a great sleep, and felt a little better this morning.

Excellent Post by SLA

Totally have to agree, The Fight, as we call it, is sometimes so overwhelming that we just give up.
    But what are "we" Fighting?
    We are fighting to survive, day in and day out, like the majority of the population. The only difference you have to some others, is that you are STRONGER. You have endured the majority of what most people on this earth suffer in there lifetimes, The difference being is that you are only young. You will become EVEN STRONGER, and wiser.
    And you will realise, and learn to come that THERE IS ALWAYS A LIGHT AT THE END!

Stay Strong, but to awnser your question of how people deal with there anxiety, i shall share a few of my experiences.

"The Classic Panic Attack"

So your palms are sweaty, your hearts beating, theres pains in your stomach and in your chest. Its going into your jaw and shoulder. Here come the pins and needles.

And we all think the same thing... "S**T!"

LOL Anyone relate?
    The one thing i find helps this is SWAYING THE MIND.

Your mind is focused on the one thing whats in control. And these are the symptoms, so we have to come away from the symptoms.

I find music or reading can take away the mind from the inset of this...
    i always preffer to listen to the UK Top 40, It always has a great mixture of different styles of music, and i always find that it takes away my thoughts from all symptoms.

I hope things pick up for you, actually i know things will pick up for you You keep up the Good Work, your still here standing, stand proud!

If you feel like you need a chat im always a MSG away!

TCM x

Thread Information