Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I seriously am a loser

I seriously am a loser

I want to do my provisional license, and I am required to get a signature because my passport expired.
    It can't be family and I barely see my friends, I don't have a lot anyway, I don't work at the moment and my doctor doesn't do it anymore (I should be able to count on my doctor but whatever).
    It makes me realise I have nobody real and have done f all with my life, I can't even do this to move forward a bit , I know this will help my anxiety, the driving.

Re: I seriously am a loser

Surely you have neighbors, try to build up the courage and talk to one and explain your situation and maybe they'll help you out .

I would also suggest trying one of your neighbours.
    Dont be hard on yourself because of this!

How about asking your bank? Or if you attend church, a minister or whatever they may be called?

Quote Originally Posted by stay_gold View Post
    I want to do my provisional license, and I am required to get a signature because my passport expired.
    It can't be family and I barely see my friends, I don't have a lot anyway, I don't work at the moment and my doctor doesn't do it anymore (I should be able to count on my doctor but whatever).
    It makes me realise I have nobody real and have done f all with my life, I can't even do this to move forward a bit , I know this will help my anxiety, the driving.
    How can you afford to drive if you have no job in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by miserable git View Post
    How can you afford to drive if you have no job in the first place?
    My mum has offered to pay as she thinks it will boost my confidence.

That's a great idea, I went to college to boost mine and it really helped me get better.

I had the same problem as you, so did my boyfriend and lots of my friends. It's a common issue, we're not losers. Doctors aren't allowed to do it anymore and I was totally stuck, I had no one to help me out and I felt really stressed about it.

I managed to sort mine out through a family friend of my mothers, but my boyfriend wrote to his MP about it and the MP essentially offered to help out! There are lots of things you can do, there will be someone who can help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by stay_gold View Post
    My mum has offered to pay as she thinks it will boost my confidence.
    That's pretty decent of her mate.

Dont be so negative ,are people wayyy more bad than your situation .Always " think at what you want " be careful in your thoughts and when you have ones that not serve you cahnege them imedialty with ones who makes you feel beter .Doing this everyday and being persistent it will change your habitual way and your results also

Everybody has there thing, people how have not been in you situation don't truly know how you feel. Social Anxiety can be a crippling condition. It is exhausting, confusing, and doesn't make you a loser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information