Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: time of the month for us girls

time of the month for us girls

does any1 find that at that time of the month we all hate you feel worse this is my first period since being on cits and i feel like im going down hill and have started finding it hard to fall asleep again x

Re: time of the month for us girls

Thank god i am not the only one. I just had a blip and realised that it was down to my hormones but it really made me feel that i was going backwards which was quite scary.

and yes my sleep was affected badly.

God, I can relate to you Carla.....

I am due on my period tomorrow and for the past week I have been feeling like I am going to explode....so irritable and angry and I don't know why. I have been biting my family's heads off as well. I also can't sleep until 3/4am most nights.

For me it varies from month to month how I am. I am on 10mg Cipralex which I restarted a few months ago, but this month has been especially bad and like you, I feel like I am going backwards a bit, but I am trying to keep my head above water.

The joys of being a female eh??

lots of lovexx

Yes, totally. I'm 100 times worse the week before and during! It's affected me so badly recently I've decided to find a method of contraception that will stop my periods altogether but tends not to cause mood swings itself - implant seems the best option.

It depends on whether you're planning to have children but if it gets too bad this is always an option, I've known people who it's really helped.

thank god i thought it wos just me i felt really bad a week b4 i wos due on and everyday i wos on but the day i came of i felt like i wos geting back on track, im going to go and see about haveing the implant as i need to get on something and i will try anything that helps lol x

i have heard primrose oil can help to, dont no if i have wrote it the right way lol x

I was having trouble with this, but can never work out when my time is due. I do have the contraceptive implant which helps balance mr out a bit, but I am one of those people whose periods stop completely when on the implant so can't keep track of it lol

I started Evening Primrose oil a while back and am waiting to see if it helps as I have heard good things about it

Quote Originally Posted by harasgenster View Post
    Yes, totally. I'm 100 times worse the week before and during! It's affected me so badly recently I've decided to find a method of contraception that will stop my periods altogether but tends not to cause mood swings itself - implant seems the best option.

It depends on whether you're planning to have children but if it gets too bad this is always an option, I've known people who it's really helped.

Just as a specific point of information for the implant, in some people it does actually increase the volume of your periods for a while. I also still get some of the period pains, bloating and mind slumps without anything to show for it. I am someone whose periods stopped, but have always been very sensitive to increased hormones in my system

Ohhhh yes!! This is something I've definately found since suffering depression/anxiety.
    In the main I am more or less cured now (still on Cit though). But I def still feel that I am slipping backwards into anxiety/depression before and during my period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information