Thread: another good day!

another good day!

i am sorry if i keep on going on about feeling good, however it helps me if i post somthing on here...i have been back to work for 2 days after being off for 1 week, and although i was anxious as always about returning, i have got through them and i am feeling very positive!! not sure of it the cipralex been taking them for 5 days...could they be working already???? The weekend will be the time to tell however as i have the supermarket run to do..(always leaves me in bits!!!) and a family get together on sunday....(people i havent seen for a while,,,loads of questions etc) so we will see but i am feelijg ok about it....hope every1 is ok,,,,,kaye xxxxxxxxxx

Re: another good day!

Hi

Well done!! You should be proud you have managed to get back to work, to some sense or normality. Good look with the shopping and the family get together. Think positive, I'm sure you will be fine

Re: another good day!

I think it's great. Goes to show, most the stuff we worry about is a lot of nonsense really! Get on and enjoy life.. keep pushing through those fears!

Thread Information