Thread: big hugs from me

big hugs from me

I just wanted to say a great big thankyou to all those in chat who have helped me get through the night, ave had pa's all night long and if it had'nt of been for these fantastic people am not so sure i would of made it, if i forget anyone am sorry

to flymo, kayleigh, stace, jaco, lisa, pooh, demac, heidi72, ( who was suffering herself) quiet man, DD, wolfie, sunshine lady, mystical, lea, mick555, oh god i feel like kate winslett who else was there, well you know who you are, I love you all,

pleased to say am still here which at time I didnt believe i would be, here for you all always

Emms xxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by weeble40; 09-02-09 at 09:57. Reason: remebered some others xxxxxxx

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

Re: big hugs from me

Thank you for including me emma .That was a bonus after the noncense i,ve had in there lately! If i can help you further pm me and i,ll try to help,mick.

Pleased to hear that you are feeling a little better, you have had a tough time recently, sending you :-

Emms

You know sweety, at the end of the day you are the one who has done all the hard work. Ok so we talk to you and give you our view, but hun you are the one who had fought it and came out the other end.

Loads of hugs to you mate
    Lisa
    xxxxxxxxx

Big Hugs back to ya Emma - you have been there for me so many times - Glad you're feeling abit better. Stay well speak soon Luv Dee xxx

Dee xx

ems sweetie u have helped me so many times in the past there is no need to thank me,u also helped me thru my worst night for a long time hun hope u r feeling better take care speak soon

love from h xxxxxxxxxxxx

Theres no thanks needed emma, u r the strong 1 hun and u got urself through it. We were just there as a distraction and to natter away like we normally do lol. I have told you soo many times that you are a star and u under estimate yourself . Glad your feelin better hun, tc xxxxxxxxxxx

Thread Information