Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuuny sensations

Hi Sadie

Now weve got that sorted at least next time it happens we can think 'oh its ok Sadie/Sarah gets that' and maybe it wont bother us so much!!!

This site is so useful we never would have known if you hadnt asked

Thanks!!!

Love Sarah
    xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution

Yeah, you are right! If it wasnt for this site we would be at home thinking up all sorts of reasons for our symptoms....I dread to think what I would come up with for most of mine!!!!

sadie

I think you might find its the chest wall muscles contracting... but your idea is far more visually distracting.
    Try some slow long stretches next time and see if it shifts it at all.

Meg

Re: Fuuny sensations

Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad to have found this site and this thread too, though I can see it is a little old now, but I thought I would share my experience.
    I have suffered on and off with panic attacks since I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety 6 years ago. I am currently not taking any medications (i was taking escitalopram for many years, on and off) as I had felt so much better of late. HOWEVER..... recently I have had some quite stressful moments in my relationship which set off my panic attacks again, plus for the last week or so I have been experiencing the symptoms everyone describes here - a strange bubble/popping sensation which is spaced out but constant all day in the centre of my chest, left side breast pain accompanied with loads of belching which relieves the pain. I am VERY CONFUSED as to whether this is panic related or some kind of acid reflux thing, as I have had GERD on and off too, but nothing like these popping chest sensations. I feel comforted (though sorry to hear too) of your experiences. My feeling is that it may be six of one and half a dozen of the other in so much as my panic attacks may be triggering the reflux, but this bubbly thing is new to me! Much love to all.xxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information