Page 345 of 540 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Don't know? I know we worry when the regulars aren't on - bless them - hope they are well

Mo you did very well to abroad on holiday - I could not do at the moment so big pat on the back - well done you

Sorry Laura, was going to PM earlier but got distracted by 'stuff' as always. I really feel for you, I've looked at your posts about trying Prozac 40 and then Zoloft. Has your Dr got any idea what medication you could try? I know you're waiting for the psychi but sometimes you have an idea of what you would be willing to try.
    I've had an OK day, better than yesterday. Still anxious but I'm not getting that escape to bed feeling that you talked about earlier. You feeling any better this evening?

Ive got a holiday abroad booked in 9 wks and im panicking about it already :-( its a big family one, mum, dad, sis, bro in law, kids etc but im dreading it :-( x x

Where are you going Nicola?
    I haven't enjoyed holidays for many years because of anxiety, I count down the days until I can come home! Yet I still book and go on holidays - it doesn't make sense does it? Is it the travelling, being away from home or the feeling of anxiety that you are dreading?

Going to malta for a week, went last yr and had a fab time but my anxiety wasnt bad then, im hoping my anxiety will be alot better or at least managable by the time we go x x

Hi folks, just back from Edinburgh. The weather was crap so never went to the zoo as planned, went to Deep Sea World instead. It was really good, I walked through the shark tunnel with Holly and the expressions on her face were amazing. The weather cleared and we went to the Botanic Gardens for a couple of hours. I took loads of pics today so I'll pick the best this weekend and blog it.

I've been much better today, think 100mg Sertraline was a bit too much, nearly sent me off my head on Tuesday. I'll stick with the 50 for a while.

all round, even the blokes.

N.B. There was a lass at Deep Sea World doing glitter art, so I got her to do one on Ollies wrist. I asked her if she'd do a pejazzle for me but she declined

Glad you had a good day Mr W and fancy her refusing to give you a pejazzle lmao!! You never fail to put a smile n my face no matter how shit im feeling x x

Catch up with you all at the weekend. Mrs W night shift for three nights from tomorrow.
    I've been doing a correspondence course in Brazilian waxing so party at mine on Saturday night, and everyone gets a free Brazilian. Bring your own booze

Hi All, so sorry to read that most of you are suffering, sending you all HUGE

I've done really well this week, I've been 95% normal for 95% of the day for the last 4 days and haven't been troubled with my usual morning sickness for 7 days now.

We got approval to adopt Hairy Mary, the cat from the RSPCA so have been really looking forward to being able to pick her up on Saturday, I can't wait.

Being back at work has really helped me A LOT! Having things to occupy my mind has been exactly what I needed, and being surrounded by my colleagues and friends at work has been a real boost and I'm no longer getting the churning anxiety on the way to work (which has previously caused me PA's), I even discussed increasing my hours with my boss today. She's very understanding and supportive and knows me really well and is being as flexible as her position will allow.

I finally bought some clothes which actually fit having lost 2st on the medi-go-round and was shocked to find I'm now a size 8 (from a 14), and although I'm not thrilled to have lost so much weight, I've decided I may as well flaunt my size 8 ass whilst I've got it (although I haven't stopped losing weight yet, it's still getting lower by the week). I had to buy new bra's too, my 38DD's have gone down to 34B's which I'm devastated about, but hey-ho, boobs aren't everything.

I got so many compliments today about how well I looked, not just from the weight loss, but because the sparkle has been back in my eyes and I've coloured my hair tonight too cause it was looking terrible, now just gotta get to the hair dressers and have it cut.

Do you all remember me saying (quite a while ago) about the day you notice the colour of the grass, well, today was that day for me, even through the rain, the grass looked SO green. I hope this feeling is here to stay now, even if my size 8 ass isn't.

It's taken so long to get back to where I was BEFORE I started back on meds in October/November last year and at the moment, I'm really glad I made the decision to stop taking them. I'm still suffering with some miner withdrawal symptoms now and again, but no DP, no PA's, no depression, no obsessing, no racing, raging thoughts and I have my sex drive back (which of course now means that hubby has lost his lol).

It feels kind of wrong to tell you all I'm feeling so good when you're all feeling bad, but you've all played a massive part in helping me get here and I want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU. I don't want you all to think that because I'm feeling better I've abandoned you and NMP, but being back at work has meant that I get less time on the computer at home. I don't know how long this good spell will last so I'm not taking it for granted, but I am trying to make sure that my husband and daughter get the most of the best of me while I am doing so well and feeling good.

A few weeks ago I wanted to be hospitalised and truely believed that my husband and daughter would be better off without me around for a while, I would never have believed it if someone had told me then that I'd be feeling so much better today - without meds.

Take care all, I'll check in again at the weekend once Hairy Mary has settled in. It gets better, we all know that, we just have to wait for it to come to us, no matter how hard the wait.

hi so pleased to hear a positive story especially as my biggest fear is not returning to normal. why did you come of meds? i never wanted to go on them but the place i was going wasnt very nice its week six now and still question wether right thing to have done. well done you

Page 345 of 540 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast

Thread Information