Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Emphasema/COPD

Re: Emphasema/COPD

test is on the 21rst for lungs scared, i feel my breathing is a big issue, i ran for 10 min but was out of breath for a hour. When sitting im breathless and moving , they gave me a new puffer I really hope this isnt something deadly. I know nobody with this scary issue. Wish me luck guys my life was coming together finally

I hope everything is ok.

Thank you very much. I'm just hoping I flared up my asthma. Copd isn't technically supposed to show up a yr after a ct n was good other than 2 benign nodules. I don't understand asthma so I dono if it does this. Only had a asthma issue last year for the first time during these months

I dont know much about asthma, was diagnosed last year but once it went away I stopped with puffers, Just curious, can asthma symptoms by daily and constantly for breathless? I was never explained about this sickness

you guys are amazing for help, So they told me at the hospital that I am to go see a resp. I did the hand held spit and was at 700 made it to the end. He said that if its asthma it did not react to the puffer. Also that if it was copd that it also did not act to the puffer (no changes with and without puffer.) x ray was fine also so on the road to the resp soon enough. But I am hoping for the news to stay great. T breather thing reads L/min
    ATS

Says maybe a acute bronchitis or irritation from the inhalation. Will find out more soon enough. Really hope its nothing of huge concern. Not alot of money for these dang puffers.

So I had a pulmitory test and xray, Ray was fine and pft was good I think but this breathless is very serious.*Cant swim more than 5 min and stairs are almost impossible, in jan i was running up them
    *Chest pain/tightness
    *Dry cough
    *breathless at rest and exertion (in jan it was breathless on exertion)
    *mucous at back of throat
    *feeling of warmth when exerting

Pretty sure this is one of the deadly ones that comes from crack. One damn mistake let this be a lesson to anyone who ever thinks of doing this. They guy must have laced it... Thats what I get for making one mistake in a sober life..

Im thinking a form of interstitial lung disease
    TEST**

PRE#1
    FVC 6.69
    FEV1 4.74
    FEV1/FVC% 70.9
    FEV6 6.56
    FEV1/FEV6% 72.3
    PEF (L/s) 12.04
    FEF2575 (L/s) 3.45

My %Pred
    FVC 136%
    FEV1 114%
    FEV1/FVC 86%
    FEV6 133%
    FEV1/FEV6 85%
    PEF 125%
    FEF2575 70%

Pred.(average results of other people)
    FVC 4.92
    FEV1 4.17
    FEV1/FVC 82%
    FEV6 4.92
    FEV1/FEV6 84%
    PEF (L/s) 9.61
    FEF2575 (L/s) 4.9

Hi Senalrose it too killed my mum but most of that was due to being a Heavy smoker, and she had bad Emphasema form it. What is likely to do you more harm is the Crack mate, I know you havent had a lot of it,
    and yes it's your lungs and body, think about knocking that one on the head as even unlaced crack is no good for you mate Good luck with the pulmicort puffer, and no you aint dieing!! Those figures you have posted I cant tell you anything about them, so don't know wether they are good or bad results Take care Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 01-01-17 at 11:42.

Hi bigboyuk,

Everything is fine with his lungs. He asked me to post for him as he wants to avoid triggers (health anxiety). He was having a really bad flare up of asthma.

Quote Originally Posted by senalarose View Post
    Hi bigboyuk,

Everything is fine with his lungs. He asked me to post for him as he wants to avoid triggers (health anxiety). He was having a really bad flare up of asthma.
    Hi Senalarose That's a huge relief for both of you I am so glad and how kind of you to help post for him! Please say Hi From me and give him a hug too and your self as well thank you for the update

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information