Thread: always feel the need to lie down?

Exclamation always feel the need to lie down?

I dont know if its my anxiety or what.. ill get this strange sensation in my body like its wore down, like i cant keep standing or even sitting or something bad will happen.. the word death always pops in my head. Its hard to explain the feeling exactly but the best way to describe it is i always feel i need to just lay down in my bed. I would say light headedness but its not in my head its in my body. Does anyone understand what im trying to say or get any of the same feelings? It scares me sometimes

Re: always feel the need to lie down?

Yes I get this everyday! At work I sit at a desk all day and sometimes I get so fixated on my need to lay down, that I start worrying myself that I have a disease or my muscles are degenerating. I always find myself leaning on things or resting my head/arms. I look around at other people and they don't seem to be doing it as much as me so of course that makes me think there is something wrong with me!

You are not alone.

I often feel like I need to lie down. I have low blood pressure though so maybe that is the reason with me.

Yes my blood pressure is fine, its probably just my body working with my anxiety. Vicious cycle :(

im the same as aNNiE. low blood pressre.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

I had this happen to me once. It is the scariest feeling I have ever felt. The first time it's happened, it was so weird, I had never felt it before, and like you said the word death popped into my head. I don't know if I've felt it after the first time but less intense, but the first time it was so scary and so disorienting.

The weird thing is that just as suddenly as it came on, it went away after about 30 minutes. It's such a horrible feeling.

I don't have low blood pressure or anxiety but I get a physical feeling as well like I need to lay in bed. Once I do lay it feels satisfied. I thought I was the only one having this issue!

Thread Information