Thread: Sick

Sick

I'm sick of feeling depressed and anxious. If I feel like this why can't I pull myself around? I just want to sleep all the time and wake up normal!

Re: Sick

it really does tire you out, you never know whether that extra rest will do the trick or to push yourself up and out and get some air.

try to be very accurate about your sleep habits, caffeine intake etc and see if you can make little tweaks or improvements to help yourself. less sugar, refined foods etc and it can make such a difference

the problem we have if that if we could just snap out of it or stop being silly etc etc (insert your own phrase) then we`d be fine, but once we`re low it takes some sorting out.

Alcohol can play a big part too so maybe keep an eye on that - not tonight obviously, but maybe from tomorrow!

take care and I wish you an influx of energy and good thoughts for the new year

Hi. Thanks for the kind words. I know you're right. I've read the book and got the tshirt I just find it never gets easier.
    No alcohol for me I'm on the lemonade tonight.
    I'm going to try and keep positive and hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel will shine x

Nik,
    Hope things have improved as we turned the corner into the New Year.
    the one thing its really hard for us to do is just pull ourselves together and plough on, the conditions we have don't allow for the binary change from unwell to well with any immediate affect.
    Do you have friends you can talk to? Do you have medication for your condition that will eventually help you?

I wish you well

Thread Information