Thread: Really worried, need someone to talk too.

Really worried, need someone to talk too.

Hi guys,

Woke up this morning and after my shower I came down and took a deep breath in, and I have this pain in the top left of my back. It's exam period and I do get very stressed, and had a restless night last night. It's still there when I take a breath inwards and I can feel a pain in the muscle on my back, but I'm terrified I have a collapsed lung after reading online that other people have had collapsed lungs and not found out... I'm really worried

Re: Really worried, need someone to talk too.

I've had this all my life! Although it's when I get really stressed. Had it a lot during university and for me it was my muscles being tense/tight so taking a deep breath would hurt.

What helped me was doing belly breathing, google it if you've not heard of it before, it can help calm you and takes away pressure from your upper body when breathing.

Maybe worth checking with the docs? At least you wont have the anxiety of "should I see them or not" If this hasn't happened before in your life it might be worth seeing the doc just to confirm the all clear but it does sound like high stress to me.

Uni was the most stressful time in my life for me. A lot of my stress induced physical pain and symptoms happened around then.

Thread Information