Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Links to common problems and symptoms

Links to common problems and symptoms

Last edited by venusbluejeans; 19-04-14 at 17:07.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Links to common problems and symptoms

hi there ive been suffering with anxiety for about 7 years now on and off and tried many different medications.currently on sertraline 100mg.have many of the horrible symptoms that come with constant anxiety.over the last 12 months or so have been getting bad back ache pain in upper buttocks severe muscle tension in back .is there any one else with similar symptoms

I suffer a lot of symtoms ,I get headache upset tummy where I'm the toilet all day and dare not go out,I have itching on my arms ,and a feeling of fear ,pins needles in my hands and sometimes on my face ,I feel sick and don't want to eat,and carnt be bothered to do anything ,anxiety has a lot to answer for , Norma ,

Yes to all above!! It's my back at the moment and I've convinced myself it's some sort of cancer. I'm seeing a physio at the moment. As I'm writing my whole back is burning and I feel a throbbing in it too!! Im losing sleep too as when I wake up early hours it's really achey!!

I can't open either link

hi i get alot ov symtoms aswell i get pain in my back neck arms shoulders i also get a tightning in my chest all the time I shake sweat get headaches have hot flushes, i don't know how long i can take this

Hi there.
    I have been on Cipralex (Lexapro) since January. Since December I have suffered from flu-like feelings, like you have a cold or will be coming down with a flu. Did anyone else suffer like that? Although on antidepressant? Sorry for english, I am Czech. Thank you all!

Ugh I get cluster headaches, palps,chest zings, etc

I've been having intense anxiety since the beginning of the year. I had many symptoms, like palpitations, increased heart rate, insomnia, restlessness, dizziness, always feeling cold and tired, weakness in one calf and arm, burning sensations, numbness, tingling, twitches, tremors, jolts, heavy and tired eyes, frequent urination, neck pain. Now I sleep well and only remained with frequent urination, intermitent burning sensation in my calf and fingers, twitches and numbness at night. I am still having anxious states but they would not last throughout the day like they used to. I am still blaming myself for this and crying often. I know it's not good for me but it is difficult to let go of.

Are there updated links? These don't seem to work for me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information