Thread: Im feeling so awful :-(

Im feeling so awful :-(

Its one of those nights again where i cant sleep and plagued with worry, anxiety and panic!!. Ive been having spells of dizzyness and fear of sudden noices, which only last a couple of seconds but are throughout the day, this has been happening for about 2 weeks. Im on 10mg propronolol twice a day and been on them for 2months or so. I dont like not being me, ive even stoped having a wine at the weekend because i dont like the feeling of not beeing me ( if that makes sence). It seems worse tonight, i dont know why :-( i feel my eyes trembling and loising consentration its so awful i dont like it, but my panic does :-(

Re: Im feeling so awful :-(

i can understand how you feel ..i am lost and feel unsure of everything right now , tired but cant switch off ...i would not wish depression and anxiety on anyone , wish i could have my mind erased and rewind and start again ...

Aww, i know how you feel and would give you a hug if i could. I know what its like when the panic comes suddenly and won't go, what helps me is distraction, cleaning! tidying! deep breathing. At the mo im trying the holistic approach which seems to be a gradual process.

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne1 View Post
    i can understand how you feel ..i am lost and feel unsure of everything right now , tired but cant switch off ...i would not wish depression and anxiety on anyone , wish i could have my mind erased and rewind and start again ...

i feel like this too rewind and live again without depression

Try distracting yourself with something you love, like reading a good book? Or a certain movie, or something on the TV. Calm your mind and try to relax, maybe you will then fall asleep

Thread Information