Thread: lonely

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question lonely

I am a girl, almost 18 and I've always have had severe social anxiety, possibly selective mutism I think, mild agoraphobia (can't attend normal school right now), depression, shortness of breathe, suicide, OCD, ADD, slow learner, clumsy, possible PTSD, Insomnia, Paranoia, mild sexual abuse, worries, racing thoughts, confusion, and probably Avoidant personality disorder, and I live in fear and lots of issues. I see things differently I'm really lonely, I've alienated most of my friends and I'm looking for new ones. I have always been constantly anxious. I'm awkward. I coverup everything because I'm embaressed,it is very very difficult. I am very unique, I've learned that I like being different, and I wanna be able to be myself. I really am an interesting person, I'm funny, talented, I'm generally honest, I smile alot, even if it's fake. I found out I'm actually a genius, I believe I'm very attractive, (used to be an ugly duckling but wow can things change ) I've been told I'm a model, but on the inside I'm hurting I want to know if I can relate to others. I have been seeking help, which I dont enjoy but I've made tremendous steps forward but I still am struggling....I know there is always hope :>

Hi imcrazy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information