Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Definitely Brain Cancer

Headache for 6 days? Tumor?

For the last 6 days or so I have had a mild headache. I feel sort of out of it. The headache feels kinda similar to a sinus headache but I don't have any other sinus symptoms and no runny or stuffy nose.

I feel sorta in a daze. Almost like a little motion sick.

I'm really worried this is a brain tumor. Has anyone else had anything like this before?

Re: Headache for 6 days? Tumor?

Yes. Daily for a year. I laugh at your 6 days.

No seriously, you're fine. It'll pass I'm sure.

Stress and anxiety gives you a headache.

I've lost count how many days I've had a headache, pretty sure it's weather related. It will go away when it's good and ready.. so will yours.

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

Hey Darkside, how's your hand ?

Headache still going today. I have no idea what's wrong with me. I wonder if I should demand a CT scan?

Regarding my hand, after they cut out the dark spot last time it did not grow back.

I have a headache again too...

Want to see who's lasts longer? Mine can go for weeks at a time.

I suggest making sure that you are hydrated and that you work on your anxiety to see if you can relieve the symptoms. For a little relief you can see if OTC painkillers help at all. You don't need to start demanding CT scans.

Never demand a test.

I used to get headaches all the time because I was tensing myself up, due to anxiety and fear.

Headaches are actually not really a sign of brain tumours.

There'd be many symptoms you'd have before you'd be having headaches from a brain tumour.

You said "I'm really worried" and that's the reason you're elongating this headache. A stressed mind won't lead to a relaxed body? A stressed mind leads to muscle tension and aches and pains and a whole host of nasty symptoms will follow suit.

Think how you'd have dealt with a headache before having health anxiety? Some water, some rest and maybe a painkiller. The pain would go eventually and you'd be thankful it did so that you could go about the rest of your day.

Now look at how you handle a headache now? Worrying, questioning when it'll go away, what if it gets worse, what if it's life threatening etc etc.

Which is the healthier way of thinking? The saying "worrying yourself sick" has a lot of truth to it.

Ed

Suddenly Dizzy For 5-10 Seconds. Tumor?

I was just sitting on my computer working when all of a sudden I got extremely dizzy and felt like I was falling for about 3-4 seconds. I then started coming back to normal but my head *still* feels weird about 30 minutes later. The dizziness came on *extremely* sudden and I was just sitting calmly reading on my computer. It was like my brain shifted and I got really dizzy.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I haven't been very anxious the past week or so so I don't think it is anxiety related. I felt very calm all day today.

Now I am seriously freaked out I have a brain tumor.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information