Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pets

Pets

Hi all,
    I am a VERY big animal lover. I actually have 8 cats and I had the cutest chihuahua In the world who was like my child, my pride and joy lol! She was my Valentines Day gift 2 years ago from my boyfriend her name is brownie, now ya know where my name comes from lol.Well this past July we broke up and he wont give her back to me[V] (the jerk lol!) Well enough about that, I am very sad about that! , I just think that having a pet around is very comforting. playing with them and just loving them . They are good medication(LOL) For panic and anxiety.
    -Christie[:I]

I know no one probrably wants to hear about this but, im just in a mood to talk lol

ill talk to you if you want but im switching between this and another forum. im also a cat lover i have 4cats...sweet int they?

rachelxx

Hiya Christie and Rach,

I too love pets, much better than Rx meds and more obedient than my children LOL...... . They give you such an unconditional love don`t they? I love my dog, he is an American Cocker Spaniel (Like I could tell a difference) LOL........ He is 3 years old now, we got him when he was like 9 weeks old. I don`t know what I would do without him sometimes. We also have a Chinchilla (a grey one) he is sweet as can be, but more my husbands pet than mine. LOL................ Christie, I know how it is when we lose a pet no matter what the circumstances. It`s like losing a family member is`nt it? I am sooo sorry that your ex won`t give you your pup back. I had the cutest Chihuahua when I was growing up too. Her name was "PEACHES" who I also loved to death, she was so protective of me, I thought that was so very cute. I mean as little as she was, she was trying to protect me all the time. LOL................ Atleast you have your cats dear!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Take care you 2

Diana xxxxx

Christie,

What a JERK. I am a dog lover and have toyed with the idea of getting one. Although I have decided against it as the hair drives me MAD!!!! I'm not into cats at all I'm allergic to them and find them fraky anyway.

I hope you get Brownie back soon

love
    lucky

I have 3 cats - look at http://www.mismatch.co.uk/ourcats.htm

They say that pets know when you are ill or feeling down and they come and sit with you. Nothing better than a good fuss eh?

It also gives you a reason to get up and get out. I don't have a dog, but if you have one then you get out and take it for a walk so that is good for the anxiety as well as your health.

Nicola

Hiya Nic,

Went to the mismatch website, looked at you kitties. They are beautiful. I really like Walnut LOL........ I know what you mean about our pets knowing when we are not feeling well. My Cocker Spaniel always knows when I am not feeling well. He comes and sits with me or lays his head in my lap always looking up at me to see if I am okay.I think that is soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana xxxxx

Apparently stroking the fur on pets is meant to be calming.
    When I went through my panic monster stage the cat sat with me all the time.
    When I can't love the bunny rabbit and cat's gone out I love Care Bears instead.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx

[] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Hi Diana

Glad you like the pics. Walnut is a lovely cat and Dougal and Treacle are her kittens - yes she got out and the local moggy fancied a bit of posh

We have since had her spayed but not before 3 litters of kittens - they were so beautiful cos they were half British Blue so very soft coats.

Cats are much easier to keep that kids too!! LOL

Nicola

I agree Nic,

Way easier to to keep than kids LOL.............. . Wow!!!! bless her heart, for having (3) litters of kittens. I`ll bet they are beautiful. Hey I think all the locals fancy a bit of "POSH" LOL...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

Diana

When she was on heat she went mad and ripped all the wallpaper off the walls by the window and we just had it done!!

We were painting the bathroom and she jumped out the bathroom window to get out and she got sneaky and would wait by the front door so when we came home from work she was waiting to escape.

And the noise - all night - wailing!!! It was awful.

She is fine now she has been spayed and it actually made her more friendly too.

All of the kittens went to good homes and I still see some of them so that is cool!

The only thing that worries me is that they were all born in this house - including Walnut and we live on a quiet dead-end road. They are not very good at roads and just see it is an extension of the pavement so they lay in it!!

There have been a few closes misses from cars. If we moved I don't think they would last long if it was near a busy road! How do you teach a cat the green-cross code!

Nicola

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information