Thread: Help.teenager

Angry Help.teenager

pushing the boundries big time.i am very vunerble at mo and she is pushing me big time.Shes 14 and i am crap under her shoe. she is the oldest of 5 youngest 3,i need lots of hugss....

Re: Help.teenager

Kids can be very demanding at the best of times but it's so much harder when we are feeling low.

Sending you lots of hugs hun
    Love Lisa
    xxx

I used to do that, I didn't mean to but at that age I always seemed to feel angry and to piss my mum off made me feel better, I'm sure I went out of my wat to do it too, I think it's hormones, not saying that you should let her get away with everything.

If you react when she pushes your buttons then she will keep doing it, stay calm and firm and you will get a better response.

Oh and don't try to stop her from going out as she will only then do it behind your back, set rules and give her some space and see what happens.

Teenagers are not easy to cope with, my 16yr old is horrible at the moment and I've got 2 more just starting with the bad attitude stages and 3 more behind them so I know how hard things can be.

Sending you loads of hugs

Teenagers, what can I say. I have had two teenage girls and my oldest was a living nighmare I think she pushed nearly every button I had and probably still does at the age of 21. It is so hard for us when we are not really feeling up to fighting back but do try and stay calm and firm I know it is hard but stressing over them doesn't do you any good believe me.

Carol
    Hugs to you icyred

im a teenager! lol and yeh we are a pain somtimes hormones just take over and you dont even no what you are doing or saying we are just weird lol

hugs icyred!

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

god, i have all this to come, just reading all this has given me a fright hehe.

i have 2 boys 11 and 9 and daughter 4, although she thinks she is a teenager haha.

hugs matey xxxx

Thanks everyone 4 your advise.yes she.s full of hormones,as the saying goes when shes nice shes lovely but when she,s hormonel she,s horrid.

Thread Information