Thread: Pain in the neck!!!!

Pain in the neck!!!!

Hi Everyone

I am not a happy bunny at the moment, it started off on Thursday evening I have some pain in the right hand side of the neck, from the ear down to the shoulder blades, it got worse later on the pain was from my ear down to my arm, it hurt when I took a deep breath, I couldn't really sleep as it just throbbed , etc etc.

Well Friday it is just the same, I took some paracetemal didn't help one bit, even if I don't do anything it just throbs, tried going to sleep but I am so uncomfortable( I am a wuss with pain), I have just taken paracetemal and ibrophen, hopefully these should help (I don't hold my breath though)

Has anyone else had any problems like this, if yes what did you do and what medication did you take to help ease the pain?

Please excuse my spelling, I know it is absolutely rubbish and can't spell.

Many Thanks

shygirlajb

Re: Pain in the neck!!!!

hi shygirl,

when i first started reading your post it sounded like u might have had an inner ear infection, but upon reading the rest i became unsure.

i would strongley recommend you go and c a doctor because if it is an infection you will proberly need some sort of medication, and it will also put your mind at rest. please don't sit there worrying. the more you worry the worse you will feel.

wishing you well
    pp xx

Re: Pain in the neck!!!!

hi there,recently ive been getting pain right across my shoulder blades but now it seems to be right across the top of my back im really freaked all my thoughts are around the dreaded c i carnt seem to shift it from my mind im booked in for a bupa health check on the 17th and i am now petrefied as its getting closer to the time.do u get pain right across your back awwww its awful isnt it ,

Thread Information