Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: me again! - Pulsing sensation in leg

Re: me again! - Pulsing sensation in leg

I am currently experiencing this. Right below the back of my knee, pulsing, blood-rushing, vibrating sensation. Not quite like a tuning fork; it feels more vascular or muscle related than nerve-related. More noticable when I'm lying down. Also worried about a clot and losing sleep.

Sounds like a simple case of anxiety. I can see my heartbeat in my EYES if I try. I can feel a pulse in my leg as well, you're just hypersensitive which is common anxiety no worries. Feel good soon

Had this two years ago felt like a small spot on my inner-left thigh was buzzing. Would come ago. Like there was a tiny cellphone under my skin that was on vibrate.

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrG00GLE View Post
    Sounds like a simple case of anxiety. I can see my heartbeat in my EYES if I try. I can feel a pulse in my leg as well, you're just hypersensitive which is common anxiety no worries. Feel good soon
    I see my pulse in my vision nearly every time I sit on the toilet. Like the rim of my vision dims slightly with every pulse. It's more noticeable in my bright yellow bathrooms.

I often have this, a symptom of health anxiety I think. I've also previously had a dot blood clot in the same leg and that doesn't feel anything like this, that's an intense cramp behind the knee all the time, swelling of the calf (mine by over 2 inches in circumference and was noticeably redder in colour).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information