Please does these symtoms sound like anxiety as since Friday I have pains and aching in my legs and knees and go weak my upper arms keep feeling tight and weak,I have a horrible feeling constantly in my stomach constantly and feel so anxiouse and panicky all the time and I can't seem to bring it down and I'm worried incase it's not anxiety it's something physically wrong with me and I'm worring myself sick over it, it don't help as I asked my gp if anxiety can kill you as I that's wat I worrie about and she said it will if you let it so ever since she told me that I haven't stopped worring.Please does these symtoms sound like anxiety as since Friday I have pains and aching in my legs and knees and go weak my upper arms keep feeling tight and weak,I have a horrible feeling constantly in my stomach constantly and feel so anxiouse and panicky all the time and I can't seem to bring it down and I'm worried incase it's not anxiety it's something physically wrong with me and I'm worring myself sick over it, it don't help as I asked my gp if anxiety can kill you as I that's wat I worrie about and she said it will if you let it so ever since she told me that I haven't stopped worring.