Thread: Im Really Struggling.

Im Really Struggling.

So, Im in a long distance relationship. He lives in the UK and I live in the US.
    Everything has been going perfectly fine!

But then yesterday happened.

I was texting him about how I didn't want to go to work, and he was encouraging me, just being really nice! He then told me to text if I need anything and that he loves me very much, all the usual.

I sent him a picture that reminded me of him, and he replied back all the normal, then as I went to reply back to him.. the message got stuck in "S".
    If you are not familiar with KIK basically, if you get an "S" it means the other person logged off KIK or their phone is off.

well, he never logs off, so I just said to myself that he probably ran out of battery and thats it.

I went to work, 6 hour shift.

I came home around midnight so like 6am UK time... nothing...my messages were still on "S"

I began to worry. My worry became anxiety and I never slept all night.
    its 6am here so like midday over there and still there is nothing.

Im very worried.

He never has done this, well one time he did, he had insomnia, and slept an entire day, but at the end he got back to me...
    Then in our 6 months he didn't talk to me till 1am his time because something with the police and his family (his brothers are always in trouble with the law and sometimes they search the house and they take his stuff)

I don't want this fear to take over, Im like, sweating about it.
    How can I calm myself down?
    I just dont know what happened.

Re: Im Really Struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Maisie84 View Post
    I tried to get him to tell me he was okay, to reassure me all was alright but he just didn't reply. It ended up with me getting very worked up and my anxiety spiralled out of control. .
    No yeah, I just sent him a goodnight text and now, just one asking if he's ok because Im getting worried about him. That's it. still no response. I have his mom and his dad on KIK too, so I mean, if it was serious I think they would have let me know by now. Thats kind of whats keeping me sane.

Im just quite worried. It sucks. I get worried over everything.

Re: Im Really Struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Maisie84 View Post
    Unfortunately i ended up scaring him off completely.
    Thanks so so much! Still no reply and that darn "S"
    we've been together for a year and a half so I don't think ill be scaring him off, but it is quite concerning.

Thread Information