Thread: new here lots going on :(

new here lots going on :(

So it all started with me having to go for root canal 4 months ago. I've never had to ggo to the dentist before and I was petrified and put it off until the last minute when I couldn't stand the pain no lo her.

I started to get ringing in my ears, chest pains, feeling run down.

So I got my teeth sorted but my ringing eara and chest pains are still hear and ive now developed bad bad health anxiety, I'm scared to death of dropping down dead, every little pain is a brain tumor, clot or heart attack.

I have the onset of costriocodritis, sorry can't spell it and my stern am clicks n Clonks and so does my back by my spine so when I think I'm having g a heart attack I try to convince myself its that and im fine.

I used to work out a lot but haven't for a year I went to the gym today and pushed myself and felt fine just unfit.

I'm writing here because I think I'm having mini panic attacks, oh I'm a 32 year old male by the way. So I was laying in bed just and I had a pain in my hand "omg heart attack" 10 seconds later and had a pulse of pressure by my left ear followed by a hi pitch beep then my heart pounded, like an andrenaline kick. All this was very quick then it went but I'm left just more anxious.

A few months ago just before I went to the dentist this happened and I drove myself to A AND e and they put a EKG on me and treated blood pressure and both was fine, just heart a little fast but I did think I was about to die.

Anyone else had anything like this?

Thanks.

Re: new here lots going on :(

Hello welcome to the forum

I am sorry about what you have been going through. You might find a lot of your symptoms could be caused by your panic and anxiety attacks which can make you think its worse than it actually is.

Have you talked to your doctor about these symptoms and how its making you feel? Im sure they will be able to help you through it and check your symptoms out.

Im sorry you are feeling the way you do and I hope you are able to feel better soon and get it sorted I understand what its like as Ive had bad moment before.

I wish you all the best and please have a talk to your doctor.

Re: new here lots going on :(

Hi, Welcome, Sorry you are having such a bad time. It does all sound like anxiety and I agree with PinkRoxy that you should go and speak to your doctor about it and maybe get some medication to help.

Thread Information