Thread: Pain/ache left side n lumps

Pain/ache left side n lumps

pain/ache in left side at the bottom of my ribs
    im getting myself worried as i felt a lump in my side between my ribs and hip but sort of towards the front i dont know if its just muscle or what but it scared me and ive had a pain/ache sort of around the same area,i have been obsessed and keep feeling my stomach and side to see if theres anything else and right between my ribs in my stomach when i rub my fingers over my skin its lumpy and i felt an obvious lumpy bit i know this sounds really vague and its probably nothing but im really scared
    does anyone elses skin/belly feel lumpy and nobbly please say yes

Re: Pain/ache left side n lumps

can any help????????????

Hmm it's a tough one I'm afraid! I had a poke round my side and I felt a lump kind of but it seriously feels like I'm just poking a giant muscle. It could be a muscle, it could be a spot under your skin, it could be just a natural bump, anything! If it's really stressing you out you should go see your doc so he can tell you it's definatley nothing cuz I can't do anything but speculate.

The more you poke it, the more it's gonna hurt you. I scratched and bruised all my chest once cuz I was always grabbing it and pinching it and poking at it, is probably where a lot of my chest pain comes from to be honest cuz I still do it occasionally. Leave the area alone and stop touching it and you might find it stops hurting! xx

I think you're feeling your intestines!Have you had a bowel movement recently?I know when I'#m a bit blocked up I feel swollen and find myself prodding about(grr) and when I had severe constipation the doctor felt about and said he could feel actualy pooh in my intestines and got me to feel as he seen I was anxious.(I have a real fear of cancer so any bump or lump and I'm off) so it may just be bits of pooh or stuff.Sorry to be a bit minging heh. xxx

Thread Information