Thread: Getting really worried!!!

Getting really worried!!!

Hi, I have had a strange aching quivering sensation in my throat for weeks, now it seems to have spread down my windpipe, my chest and boobs really ache, I saw the nurse the other day and she said my lungs sound fine and my throat looked ok, but today the aches and sensations have got worse, my throat actually aches as well. I can't get it out of my mind there is something wrong happening inside me...then I googled and made myself worse, now worried it could be connected to my heart!!!! I have had an ecg before and it was fine but the horrible thoughts won't go away. Do you think this is anxiety related and the reason my chest aches is because I am tense, has anyone experienced anything simililar?
    I hate this constant worry.... I wish I could change xxxx

Re: Getting really worried!!!

Hi Rebecca

Of course it could be anxiety related but i would just check with your GP incase you may have this virus that's going about at the moment. My wee boy didn't feel too hot for a bit then then all of a sudden he had the virus, sore throat, swollen glands, ached all over.

Please don't think it's anything serious but just have your GP check you to even if it's just to ease your mind.

Take care and let us know how you get on
    Love Lisa
    xxx

Smile Re: Getting really worried!!!

Hiya Rebecca - i get that and i have had it for months now on and off its like a dull ache mine is sometimes on the left side of my chest and sometimes on the right feels like it is in my lungs - i have had chest x rays and ecgs and they have a come back clear.

The Doc has now diagnosed me with Cochondritis which is inflammation of the cartilage in the chest there are some good sites on this condition on the internet - i just have to take ibuprofen now and again.

he says it can be caused by overbreathing, sneezing etc.

Hope this helps - try not to worry to much

xx

Re: Getting really worried!!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for your responses, it's great to feel like I am not alone, I have tried to explain my symptoms to my husband..who does try to understand, but he is not a worrier and is a rational thinker. We are both going to go to see my dr tomorrow, as there has been some tears this morning before work.
    Hopefully today will be better and I will not think so negatively all day.
    Many thanks again, I will let you know how I get on.
    xx

Wink Re: Getting really worried!!!

Hello rebecca

i am sure you are worried.. trust me im going threw somthing atm as well and i know what its like to be scared.. it sounds tottally like anxiety to me.. i get that alott as well and i to havent had my lungs and throat looked at. Its anxiety.. im positive that it is.. i know it may feel uncomfortable but it will not hurt you! stay strong Everything will be okay

When you want it
    It goes away too fast
    Times u hate it
    It always seems to last

Thread Information