Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armpit pain???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Armpit pain???

My left under arm area is sore and painful . Its tender to touch. Its also sore on the outer part of my left breast as well
    I also feel the pain when I move my arm in a certain way. I feel no lumps just tenderness.
    I'm real worried about breast cancer again

I do have a cold. Could this cause my lymph nodes in my armpit to be sore?????????????

Re: Armpit pain???

My friend at work had the same symptoms - she went to the docs and it was a blockage/infection in her armpit, she got antibiotics and it cleared up.

Maybe go to the docs - it could put your mind at rest xxxxx

It could defintely be the lymph nodes from your cold. See how things go and if it doesnt go away talk to your doctor but chances are pretty good that it is just from your cold. My son gets a lump on his neck whenever he gets a cold.

Quote Originally Posted by always scared View Post
    My left under arm area is sore and painful . Its tender to touch. Its also sore on the outer part of my left breast as well
    I also feel the pain when I move my arm in a certain way. I feel no lumps just tenderness.
    I'm real worried about breast cancer again

I do have a cold. Could this cause my lymph nodes in my armpit to be sore?????????????
    Hi,

I do get sore arm pits from time to time, which I have always put down to my anxiety.

Red

hi i also have the same problem and as im typing i have the pain it also goes into my breast and it can be painful i went for a health check and the doctor examined my breast and said i have alot of breast tissue ive got an appointment at the breast clinic next friday and to be honest im dreading going my mother had breast cancer so of course ive been worried sick i think the more we focus on it the pain will stay so try and take your mind off it its hard i no if you feel its getting you down a trip to the docs will put your mind at rest takecare

i worked out mine was cause by tight fitting tops around my arm pits ,lol.

tension can make that area hurt as can PMT. You can feel achy if the nodes are up due to a cold also,

anx xx

Hi

I had something very similar, pain under arm and in to my breast. Like you I got in to a panic about Breast Cancer, so off I went to the doctors, who said that pain is not generally a sign of cancer, but I wanted to be refered so I paid to see a specialsit who examined me and did a ultra sound scan and found nothing to be concerned about and said that the pain was most likley caused by a muscle problem or a pulled tendon under my arm.

It did go eventually and I have noticed that if I have carried anything heavy that it will come back so I guess he was right about the tendon. (it was also tender if I pressed on it).

Hope this helps
    Morchie

I had horrid armpit pain when I had a cold - my glands were tender but not massively swollen or anything X
    Claire

yea when your run down have a infection or cold it causes you glands to swell if its still tender in two weeks go the doctors x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information