Thread: :D Feeling good...

:D Feeling good...

Hey guys,

Long time no chat. So I've been trying to keep occupied by keeping busy around the house for my mum and going out with my friend when I can. That's a bit of an issue, in fact a very big issue. She's going bk to Malaysia where she originally from as she came over to study for uni and work but she's leaving on Oct 4th :'( and I am dreading it! We spent a few days together other week when my parents went away and really bonded, and since we've been going to bars and having a great time and we both share the same humour and generally laugh at everything. So im so gutted as this is a situation ive never been in as i find it hard 2 make friends and keep them. So for this time in my life its bloody frustrating!

Anyways, So I've deleted the internet dating site which may I add is a very awful and "casual" way to just have fun at your own convenience! Plenty of Fish, yes its horrible! So I think ill be avoiding it for as long as I can.

My work sent me a invitation to a meeting at either my house or the workplace to discuss my progress and when Im going to be going bk and basically see if they can help with my cycle at all. But I've decided I prob will go bk in a few weeks just to show I can do this. Im pretty scared but I want to show myself mainly I can do this. I dont like my job and my best bud there is leaving so even more reason to hate it and I have actually applied for another job incase things do pear shaped.

What a bloody night mare eh??!!

Any solutions or words of wisdom

Re: :D Feeling good...

hi, well done for getting out there and feeling good! it's nice to get out with your friends and actually enjoy it and not worry so you should be proud! :-)
    I'm not sure what your situation is but is there any chance you could visit your friend in Malaysia in the future? travel helped me a lot to recover in the past.
    As for work I had my first days back fri/sat (I work in a bar) after 2 months off. I was dreading it! I was ok though and got through it and enjoyed most of it, I had one horrible customer and got a bit upset but I made it to the end of my shift and went to the cinema with my friend afterwards.
    So when you go back maybe you should plan something nice to do after work like go see a film or have a drink/meal with a friend or like people suggested to me on here buy yourself a nice present afterwards.
    I hope it goes well for you and keep in mind YOU CAN DO IT! :-) xxx

Thread Information